Bed/Bath: 4bd / 4.5ba
Type: Single Family Home-Unfurnished
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
Newly Redesigned Nob Hill Single Family Home with Large Rooftop Deck
This spacious custom designed home is located on a flat block between the famous Nob Hill & Russian Hill neighborhoods, and features over 3000 sq ft of living space on three floors. An entertainer’s dream, this home’s gracious open floorplan allows for comfortable living in the heart of the City.
- 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms (3 full / 2 half)
- Approximately 3027 sq ft of living space
- 10 foot ceilings
- Rustic white oak flooring
- Living/Dining area combo
- 60” gas fireplace in living room
- LED recessed lighting with designer light fixtures (Kichler, ET2, Minka Lavery, & Possini)
- Custom kitchen with Brittanica countertops, custom cabinets, & Thermador appliances
- Bathrooms feature Grohe fixtures, Duravit and Jason tubs, & Toto toilets
- Spacious 400 sq ft Ipe roof deck
- Media room with access to rear patio
- Radiant heat flooring with Nest controlled (4 zones)
- CAT 6 and TV wiring throughout home
- Laundry room
- Custom 2-car subterranean hydraulic lift
- Wired for electrical vehicle charging
- Walk Score of 97; in walking distance to several neighborhoods including Russian Hill, North Beach, Chinatown, Telegraph Hill, & Union Square
San Francisco’s Nob Hill is steeped (pun intended) in history, evinced by a plethora of significant architectural icons including Grace Cathedral, the Mark Hopkins Hotel, the Fairmont, Masonic Auditorium, 1201 California Street and the Pacific Union Club.
Known as California Hill prior to the 1850s, the neighborhood was reputedly renamed for the nabobs (or “nobs”) Stanford, Huntington, Hopkins and Crocker who built their mansions there after amassing fortunes in the railroad industry.
Called “The Big Four,” these tycoons were investors in the Central Pacific Railroad, which brought to completion the first Transcontinental Railroad in the United States. Not surprisingly, they chose ...
More About Nob Hill